Thursday, March 17, 2016

Meet the Cast of Macbeth - Amanda Noel Trombley as Witch 2 and Other Roles






Hello Amanda! So glad to have you back at Class 6 Theatre! Let's introduce you to new readers. 

I'm a Jill of All Trades and Master of Two (literally- I have two masters degrees in Shakespeare and Performance). Every day is a new adventure be it in acting, directing, parenting, crafting, teaching, babywearing, blogging, or who knows what else! I'm also a huge nerd. To sum up, here are two links to images that have been my jam while rehearsing this show.

 

OH, also, this is how I'm balancing out some of the awesome darkness in rehearsals because #catholiclife


You're also directed for Class 6 before, correct?


I directed How I Learned to Drive, The Taming, and a staged reading of Stop Kiss. I also understudied several tracks in 12th Night last season.


Can you explain the superstition with saying this play's title and your experience with that superstition?

I can respect that some people want to uphold this tradition. I can't explain it other than I think it's human nature to crave traditions and a place to channel their nerves. So while I personally have other things I worry about too much, saying the play's title in a theatre is not one of those worries. I wouldn't say it purposely just to bother other people though! Here's a picture that sums it up: 



Using only Cat pictures, tell us about your character(s)  
            
             



                                     
AMANDA NOEL TROMBLEY- Witch 2 (Messenger, Porter, Murderer3, Servant, Young Macduff, doctor)
A native Arizonan, Amanda Noel Trombley earned a Bachelor's from Pepperdine University and an MFA in Shakespeare and Performance from Mary Baldwin College in association with the American Shakespeare Center. Since graduating, she has been involved with theatre around the valley as an actor (Sister James in Doubt, Germaine in Picasso at the Lapin Agile, and more.), director (How I Learned to Drive, The Tempest, The Taming, and more), writer (Alphabet Shakespeare series, her blog: ‪AlphabetResolutions.com, and more), text coach, and teacher. Amanda is grateful to create art with wonderful people.  Serve, Love, Mend.

#Class6Theatre
#MacBeth

#CatBeth


No comments:

Post a Comment