Friday, May 22, 2015

Meet the Stage Manager of TWELFTH NIGHT - Courtney Jackson




 Hello Courtney Jackson! Thank you for all that you do! You've done many projects with Class 6 Theatre, right?
 
Twelfth Night will be my seventh production with Class 6 Theatre. Every production has been a memorable one and I enjoy working with Artistic Director/Production Manager Eric Schoen.

Amazing! What gets you excited about this production?

I'm just excited to be working on a production which has a fresh approach to one of Shakespeare's classics. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Do you think you relate to any particular Shakespeare character? 
 
I would say that I'm more like Katherine from Taming of the Shrew - yet  I don't believe that I would just give in like that at the end.



And why not take the Shakespeare quiz yourself? Make sure to SHARE your result and mention #Class6Theatre and #TwelfthNight!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
This is Courtney's seventh production with Class 6 Theatre. She has earned a Bachelors in Arts in Design and Production at Arizona State University and has worked with Chicago Dramatists (Freshly Fallen Snow) and Remy Bumppo (You Never Can Tell) in Chicago, IL. Courtney is happy to be back with Class 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment